First Name
    Matthew
    Country
    USA
    Time Zone
    Central Time

Language Proficiency
    -
    Can you speak to others in English proficiently?
    Yes
    Can you write to others in English proficiently?
    Yes
    Qualifications
    -
    Do you have a microphone?
    Yes
    What experience do you have that you could bring to the community?
    As a salesperson in real life, I feel like I can bring quite a character to the game. If it's an opportunity I'd love to be in car sales. I've played GTA since the vice city era so I know how the game works.
    What would you say is the most valuable trait that you possess? Please explain how that could benefit the our community?
    I'm a very passionate person. When I start something, I get into it and I stay in it and rep it hard. I used to work for Vans as a shoe salesperson and you could ask any of my friends. I am now super passionate about Vans and have over 60 pairs now.
    Please provide a short biography about yourself and why you believe you are qualified ((MINIMUM 100 WORDS)).
    I am a 21 year old male who is currently in university studying engineering. I've had experience with sales and marketing and have continued that through my career. I am a very passionate person who will really get into the roleplaying aspect. I play Dungeons and Dragons regularly and I know how to roleplay. I've been watching a lot of videos online and have been looking for a roleplay server to join. And if you ever need help with the website, I've built a few! I look forward to hearing from the team! Have a great one!
    Other Info
    -
    Are you apart of any other community? if so are you willing to leave their community if accepted in this position?
    No
    Have you ever been punished in our community?
    No
    Do you have a discord name? If so what is it? (Ex. Rick C.#3778)
    mln1210#9283
    Have you read our community rules?
    Yes
    The Decision
    -

Communications Director | Admin | DTO | Recruiter | Exempt Member Rick C. // Admin's Avatar
    Thank you for your interest in Sa-Rc, you have been ACCEPTED. Please join the interview Discord. There you will be asked a series of questions on why you want to join and how you found us.

you have 7 days to join the discord before you need a new discord link
    The link will expire on 3-21-2019

If you have any questions, you can message one of the admins on the interview discord and we will be glad to help you.